Maximum speed of 4mph
Black non-scuffing tyres
Weight capacity of 125kg
The Pride Go-Go LX scooter offers luxury, a fantastic design yet still offering outstanding performance, this scooter can be used both outdoors and indoors, its padded seat and suspension keep you comfy and provide a smooth ride it has a a maximum speed of 4mph this agile yet sturdy scooter keeps you safe with its rear ant tip wheels. legroom is more than other mobility scooters on the market making it ideal for the longer legged or for those who need to move their legs more frequently. The Pride Go-Go LX scooter is easy to dismantle and breaks down in to 5 pieces making it easy to store away if space is tight or going in the boot of the car for day trips. an extra feature is the basket on the from this is great for storing every day essential in. LED lights make you seen in all environments. The Traveller LX has a weight capacity of 19 stone and a radius of 15 miles from a single charge.
- Pride’s exclusive black non-scuffing tyres with tri-spoke wheels
- Auto-connecting front to rear cable
- Includes three sets of easily change able coloured panels in 3 exciting colours – red, blue and silver
- The front frame-mounted seat post offers maximum stability
- All-new frame design easily disassembles into five super light weight pieces for convenient transport and storage
- Modular design for easy serviceability
- Microprocessor-based controller offers optimal power management and added safety features; standard front tiller-mounted basket included
- Removable deck basket for additional storage (4-wheel only)
- A convenient off-board dual voltage charger can charge the battery pack on-board or off-board
- Battery packs contain 2 x 12-volt batteries to power the 24-volt system
- Optional 18AH battery pack
What is a mobility scooter?
A mobility scooter is an electric vehicle that can provide a simple and affordable way of getting out and about independently if you have mobility problems. A typical mobility scooter looks a bit like the ATTO Sport but functions more like a cross between a motorised wheelchair and a motor scooter. However, they travel much more slowly than motor scooters, with maximum speed of 4mph.
Although there are different types available, all mobility scooters have bike-style steering (a ‘tiller’) to direct the wheels, large padded upright seats and simple controls. They are powered by batteries.
Who is a mobility scooter suitable for?
Mobility scooters can be ideal if you have limited mobility but still want to be able to visit friends and family nearby, do your shopping or get around town without relying on others to help you get around.
They’re suitable if you have a good sitting balance, the ability to step on and off, adequate eyesight and a good memory. However, if you have problems with any of the above, or if you have a medical condition that is likely to change, this might not be the best solution for you.
Don’t hesitate to contact one of our team members to get a quote or advice.