Available in 7 Colours
T700 carbon fibre frame
Lightest wheelchair frame
Easily absorbs vibrations
Offering unrivalled agility, lightness, stability and responsiveness, this folding chair promises both performance and comfort. Featuring the all-important benefits of a compact folding system, the VELOCE is easy to transport and adjust to your preferences. In short, it adapts to your active lifestyle.
Veloce Active Wheelchair Features:
- Rigid Unibody Frame: Eliminates joints, reduces movement and maximizes efficiency
- Rubberized Hand Grip: To facilitate transfers
- Innovative Rear Wheel Axle Plate: Offers micro adjustments while maximizing stability and responsiveness
- Ultrarigid Folding System: Offers best-in-class propulsion efficiency
- Integrated Pad: Provides more comfort and avoid pressure points on the knees
- Integrated Impact Guard: Protects the front frame from wear and tear
- Auto Folding Footrest: Innovative design that allows the footrest to fold at the same time as the wheelchair frame
- Front Bumper: Provides style and protection
- Bubble Levels: Highly accurate and calibrated system for a quick and perfect adjustment
Why do we like it?
The unique Mantis frame of the Veloce synthesizes a boxed frame design in the back for enhanced cross-brace rigidity with a cantilever frame in the front, providing you with a sleek, high-end look. The high adjustability and customization ensure you get a chair designed for you. The Veloce’s ultra-rigid folding system provides you with the performance and durability of ultra-lightweight rigid chairs while ensuring the sleekness and ease of portability of typical folding chairs. The 17.6-pound starting weight and an 11-pound transport weight of the Veloce ensure your chair is easily handled, both in the chair and when toting it around in your car.
Adding to the overall luxe feel of the Veloce is the array of Motion Composites’ Newton Accessories, which include Newton One spoke wheels and Newton Gravity ultralight wheels.