Custom sizes available
Coccyx and sacral relief
The Stealth Simplicity G from Quantum Rehab is Moulded High Density foam base cushion. It has been designed for use with clients requiring mild skin protection and support needs and minimal risk of skin breakdown. The soft, gently contoured design provides comfort and promotes sitting tolerance.
The Stealth Simplicity G has a 25 Stone weight capacity and available in 7 sizes.
An excellent choice for most wheelchair users!
Benefits of using the stealth simplicity G
- Mild trochanter support for stability Coccyx/Sacral relief incorporated into cushion
- reduces surface tension in the sacral/IT well
- promotes off-loading coccyx for improved comfort and sitting tolerance
- PSIS contour /lift incorporated into rear of cushion
- Increases surface contact area for sitting
- Fluid resistant Stealth-Tek cover for hygiene andcomfort
- provides improved infection control/IC barrier
- Contoured, high-density molded foam base
- Coccyx and sacral relief
- Moisture resistant and easy to clean
- Stealth-Tek incontinence cover.
- Sizes available – 10”- 24”W x 10” – 24”D
About Stealth Products
Stealth is a U.S. manufacturer with 23 years of experience in the rehab market. Launched in 1999, Stealth Products began in response to a need for versatile, high-quality head and neck positioning systems and switched site location hardware.
Today they have a team of more than 100 employees. Their product designers and engineers can produce any unique product requested. Due to the industry’s growing needs, Stealth’s product line now includes the following:
- Head and Body Support/Positioning
- Joystick Mounts
- Seating Pediatric Mobility products.
Along with their excellent product line, they offer various training programs and top-of-the-line customer service. Stealth products supply some of the largest wheelchair manufacturers in the world.